The Planning Committee of the UFSC Toronto 2012 Conference is delighted to announce the latest addition to our programming line-up – branding and fashion icon, groundbreaking entrepreneur, founder and CEO of FUBU and star of ABC network’s hit business reality show Shark Tank, Daymond John is on board as the keynote speaker for our 15th Anniversary Gala on Saturday, September 29.
ABOUT DAYMOND JOHN
A young entrepreneur, an industry pioneer, a highly regarded marketing expert, and a man who has surpassed new heights of commercial and financial success are just a few ways people have described Daymond John. Over the last 20 years, Daymond has evolved from one of the most successful fashion icons of his generation to one of the most sought after branding experts, business, and motivational speakers in the country.
In recognition of his contributions to fashion and the face of American business, Daymond has been celebrated with some of the most prestigious awards including: Brandweek Marketer of the Year, the Advertising Age Marketing 1000 Award for Outstanding Ad Campaign, Crain’s Business of New York Forty Under Forty Award, and Ernst & Young’s New York Entrepreneur of the Year Award.
OUR VALUE TO YOU
Mr. John is an exciting addition to an already exciting Conference line-up. UFSC Toronto is aiming to pack the Conference with tremendous value for financial professionals, students, entrepreneurs and community members.
Please visit www.ufsctoronto2012.com to review all the incredible Conference programming we offer from Sept. 27-29. We are confident you will see the value in this all-inclusive pricing – register today! Your registration fee includes:
- Thursday, Sept. 27: Entry into the Diversity Career Expo and Diversity Employers Panel Session, Opening Plenary Session and Welcome Reception
- Friday, Sept. 28: Full Day conference programming featuring leading executives from Canada, U.S. and Caribbean – includes breakfast session with meal, lunch session with meal, President’s reception in evening
- Saturday, Sept. 29: Entry and participation in Community Empowerment Day (includes Town Hall discussion on role models in the black community and movie screening) and a ticket for the UFSC 15th Anniversary Gala Dinner and Dance
With the 2012 Conference, we aim to:
- Engage the talent in our community to develop professionally and seek their potential
- Inspire young people to consider financial services as a viable career path
- Inform our community about the importance of financial literacy to sustained prosperity
- Empower all our members and constituents to reach new heights of leadership, personal growth and community service
Contact us at email@example.com to learn more.
Don’t wait, register today!
The UFSC Toronto 2012 Conference Planning Committee